Creating a social media calendar makes it easier to turn your strategy into a detailed schedule. The best part is that you can create or download a calendar using a wide variety of tools, such as Hootsuite, Google Sheets, Trello, Edgar, and many other options.
A paper calendar is a traditional option but working with a digital calendar allows you to access it easily from any internet connection and allows easier editing. However, those who prefer the physical feel of a paper calendar can achieve the same results of a digital calendar. The key is actually USING the calendar itself, not so much the format.
In this video, I go over some popular calendar options, pros and cons, and what I personally use in my own business to help you choose the best option for your business:
Resources Mentioned In the Video
- Hootsuite and How to Use the Hootsuite Planner
- Trello Calendar
- Google Sheets Editorial Calendar Template
- [Video] Outsourcing Your Social Media
- Edgar and Behind the Scenes Video Tour of Edgar
“Map Out your Monthly Social Media Calendar” Video Series
- [Video] How to squeeze the most out of your social media moving forward
- [Video] Choosing Crave-Worthy Content Themes
- [Video] How to use time-sensitive subjects, trends, and holidays to create major buzz and build a rock-solid brand
- [Video] How to plug in promotional content the right way to capture attention, drive interest, and produce sales
Special Offer of the Month
- Map Out Your Social Media Content in a Weekend Productivity Planner – on sale this month for only $9!