Does this look familiar?
Hello all! I own a blog and it’s time to outsource my social media. I REALLY want someone who will use my “voice” in my posts and not only create posts, but be familiar with growing a social media platform. Do any of you know of someone who is stellar at this? Or that you recommend? Thank you!
And how many times do you recommend someone who is a good fit for YOU but isn’t at all what the business owner is looking for? Or worse, you recommend someone but the business owner is so disorganized your virtual assistant friend tells you to stop recommending her lol.
Don’t be “that girl.”
In this short video, I ask 3 questions that you need to think about BEFORE you even think about bringing a social media assistant on board. For example, do you know the difference between a social media virtual assistant and a social media manager?
- Schedulers: Hootsuite, Buffer, and MeetEdgar (what I use as my social media scheduler)
- Zapier to connect your apps and automate your workflows
- IFTTT to get all your apps and devices talking to each other
- Messenger Bot-building platforms ManyChat and Chatfuel (+ in-depth review and comparison by Dana Tran)
- Grab my free FAQ template here if you want to implement messenger bots in your Facebook pages.
- Let Go and Delegate! Free Course