Private Label Rights (PLR)
PLR is a big help when it comes to writing special reports, articles, etc. If you need great content for yourself or to resell to others, these are the best sites to purchase from:
- Coach Glue by Melissa Ingold and Nicole Dean provides instant-expert templates allowing you to design and create high-end coaching programs, workshops, and content for business coaches that you can license, brand, and sell to your own clients.
- All Private Label Content by Melody Spier maximizes your marketing by providing you fresh content, month after month, including articles, blog posts, email messages, and reports.
- Content Sparks by Sharyn Sheldon has professional, ready-to-go content for business coaches, consultants, and educators.
- Thrive Anywhere by Lynette Chandler is perfect for those who cater to the self-help market. She offers beauuuuutiful planners and journals. For example, her Thankful Heart Guided Gratitude Journal is a powerful resource you can use to help your audience cultivate an attitude of thankfulness so they can transform their mental health, relationships and more.
- Content Drafts by Nicole Dean. Professionally written articles and reports you can use for lead generators to build your list, conduct challenges, and create content for upsells, etc.
- Done-For-You Templates by Ron Douglas and Alice Seba. They have options for personal use too.
- Publish For Prosperity by Alice Seba. This site was created in response to the demand from personal development coaches, speakers and publishers who wanted more practical, high-value content with private label rights. Alice not only provides the content, but also provides the training so you can excel in your online business.
- PLR.me by Ronnie Nijmeh specializes in content for authors, speakers, coaches, therapists, and health professionals.
Done-For-You and Done-With-You Services
Done-For-You Screencasts; video training courses, webinar setup, recording, and moderating; coaching and training with Michelle Schoen at Screencast Video Services.
If you write for a living, check out Elite Writer’s Lab. It’s a program that provides summits, training, accountability, templates and more.