We are wrapping up this month’s theme: “Content Multipliers.”
For some businesses, using case studies and whitepapers are super useful, but after using it once, you may be thinking, “What else can I do?”
Today’s video gives you two ideas to get your creative juices flowing on how to repurpose white papers and case studies.
- 2 Fresh Ideas on How to Repurpose Graphics and Infographics
- 3 Ideas on How to Repurpose Checklists and Worksheets
- 3 Ways to Repurpose Audios and Videos
- 3 Ideas to Repurpose Articles and Blog Posts
- Audacity – Free audio recorder
- Stuck at home and want a fun and potentially lucrative project to work on during this time of uncertainty? Whether you’ve been thinking about starting a podcast for a while but haven’t pulled the trigger yet or if the idea of podcasting is completely new to you, there’s no better time than now to get started. Nicole Holland is offering up a free workshop to walk folks through getting it done in a day. (Nicole is who I learned from on how to “guest podcast” – she has SUPER valuable information and always over-delivers.) You can join her Facebook Group for free at http://PodcastingGoldmine.com.