This month’s theme is mapping out your monthly social media calendar and we’ve already gone over how your business can get more out of social media and some great ways to create more effective content by focusing on themes.
Once you’ve established the type of content you’ll be focusing on, it’s time to take a look at the upcoming month and forge the right plan. In particular, you’ll want to look at time-specific events, trends, and other elements that can make your content timely and stand out.
In this video, I give you some ideas on how to add time-sensitive subjects, trends, and holidays to your social media calendar to create major buzz and build a rock-solid brand.
(Don’t forget the downloadable I mentioned in the video – the link is below in the Resources section.)
- Fun, Weird, and Special Dates for your social media calendar by Angie Gensler
- [Downloadable] Visual Calendar to track your month-specific content
- Free Blog Planner
“Map Out your Monthly Social Media Calendar” Video Series
- [Video] How to squeeze the most out of your social media moving forward
- [Video] Choosing Crave-Worthy Content Themes
Special Offer of the Month
- Map Out Your Social Media Content in a Weekend Productivity Planner – on sale this month for only $9!