This month’s theme is Easy Sales Funnels (click on the links below this week’s video if you need to catch up).
Ready to start building out your sales funnels? There are just a few things you need before you can get started and you also have a lot of options when it comes to building out your sales funnels, but what are the must-have items?
At the most basic level, you must have:
- A way to create web pages and capture email addresses – we will go over popular page builders.
- A way to follow up with subscribers – this can be accomplished with list managers, autoresponders, and CRM systems.
- Finally, a way to take money – we will go over tools that will help you process payments.
In today’s Systems Sunday training video, I’m going to give you examples of top tools to build your sales funnels.
Check out the resources below for links to these programs and be sure to leave questions in the comments, I read every one and I’d be happy to answer any questions.
Catch up here:
- Sample Funnel Pages and Swipe Files (This downloadable will help you set up your funnel pages and give you samples of each of the three pages, headlines, power words, closings, etc.)
- 3 pages every funnel must have training video
- Why sales funnels leak and how to fix training video
- Put your sales on autopilot with a follow-up sequence training video
Links to programs mentioned in the video:
Page builders to build opt-in pages, landing pages, confirmation and thank you pages for your funnel:
List managers, autoresponders, and other marketing tools to keep in contact with your subscribers:
- Constant Contact
- Convert Kit
- Active Campaign
- More recommended CRMs and list managers
Shopping carts and ways to take money:
- Infusionsoft by Keap (I am an Infusionsoft Certified Partner, so reach out to me if you have any questions or for a good deal!)
- More recommended shopping carts and all-in-one tools